Incredible Builders in Bromley specialises in a wide range of home refurbishment services. We pride ourselves in working with some of the most experienced and hard-working tradesmen in the area. Equipped with high-end professional equipment, the team of experts apply their multifarious skills with brilliance every time.

Professional Building Services for Residential and Commercial Properties in BR1 area

Incredible Builders services in the area of BR1 are suited for homeowners, tenants, landlords and business/public property owners.
  • Conversions - if no building regulation approval is required
  • Kitchen fitting - custom furniture, electrics, plumbing and decoration
  • Electrical services -lights fitting, repairs, equipment installation
  • Handyman solutions-basic repairs, small odd jobs, furniture assembly

What Others Say about the Incredible Builders in Bromley

Read some of our customers’ reviews:

The guy was very down to earth and friendly and did a perfect job with our new cot. My boyfriend struggled for hours trying to assemble it. Will recommend your handymen to my mates in Bromley. Pity I can’t remember the guy’s name…
We had a major leak at home and I am glad I called you. The plumber was thorough at double checking that everything was fine after he finished. Unlike others who are too quick to go to their next job
Meera Patel
Top refurbishment company. Quality job. No complaints. Smooth finish. There was not a drop of paint on the floor. Easily five stars for my home renovation!
Declan Cooper
The floor technician came on time and explained what he’ll do before he started. This won me over straight away. I left him to it (I’m allergic to dust). Very pleased with my sanded and varnished floor. No mess to clean. Thank you.
D-r Mary Carr

Book a service with us and have all home improvement jobs done in the best possible way

Useful info and tips:

Did you know

You don’t need to get a building approval yourself from Bromley Council for installations/alterations performed by tradesmen who are registered with a competent person scheme.

And also:

You need to apply for a planning permission from the Bromley authorities if you intend to do building work within 3 metres of a public sewer.